Because they make noise! And sometimes they stink! Yes it is a sad and sometimes gross fact that EVERYBODY farts (yes even you).
J-man sat in his highchair the other day eating. Suddenly he gets this weird look on his face and lets a ripper go. Then he cracks up laughing his butt off. Ry and I were stuck in the position of being parents - is it nasty to fart at the dinner table or darn funny (it was impressive on the volume scale). We both looked at each other and then started laughing too! So much for parental control.
There you have it - potty humor is ingrained in us. It comes with us all along - much to my mother's dismay. It doesn't matter what gender you are, it still happens - if someone farts - you laugh.
1 comment:
Hahahahaha! I love this post and your other one about your husband "ahhhing"...I can so relate. Thanks for the honesty...its refreshing!
BTW I'm here via Trevor and Rebekah's blog. Hope you don't mind.
I too live in BC...just up north. Take care.
Post a Comment