Saturday, November 25, 2006

Last Minute Annie


So today we decided (10 minutes before leaving for Costco) that we need a family shot so that we could get cards made. So we set up the tripod and flash flash flash we had a picture. J-man wasn't smiling but Ry & I look good - and that is what is important right??? We had a few with J-man smiling and suffice to say - we did not look good. I have been forbidden by Ry to put any unflattering pictures on my blog so you'll just have to imagine the double chins and bad angles.

We ended up going for a condensed version of our date day as we didn't get out butts in gear this afternoon. We wandered the aisles at Costco, had dinner at Milestones, headed to Moores to buy Ry a tie, House of James, and finally to Starbucks(eggnog latte - yum). Yes it was all shopping but I have an unusual hubby - he likes to shop! It was nice to just walk around and look at stuff - with no little person hollering at me, or grabbing breakables. Dinner was great and when we heard a kid screaming across the restaurant we smiled(thinking - ha ha ha it isn't us having to deal with that!)

Anyway - it looks like we are going to get a big dump of snow(at least big for the coast)

So "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"

4 comments:

Lee said...

what a good looking family! Great picture!

kelly ens said...

great picture! glad you enjoyed your date. eggnog latte...so craving one these days!!!

Jennifer said...

I love "date nights"! Sounds like you guys had a nice evening. And I agree with Lee, great picture!

alexa said...

Great picture!
Luke's got the same striped sweater... must have been a good deal :)