Yes I posted about 5 minutes ago but I asked for suggestions of favorite Christmas Albums. So thank you to all who commented.
I have so many albums. My favorites lean towards the unusual or the classics. You just can't go wrong with Frank, Dean, Bing, Judy, or Ella. Mercy Me has a good album - they've added their own twist to the songs. I love Lonestar's version of Santa Clause is Coming to Town. But the all time favorite is still She Daisy's - A Brand New Year. They pretty much re-arranged basics, and then added a few of their own songs.
Of course there is the album everyone should have - The Chipmunks - or even better Bob Rivers spoof of them - Chipmunks Roasting on an Open Fire. Maybe it is just me and my sick sense of humour but I find most of Bob River's stuff funny. My family's favorite - The Butt Cracker Suite. We actually performed at the family talent show wearing underwear on our heads to that particular song - ahh holiday memories!
1 comment:
I have a blog...yay!! slowly updating it...but how do i do all the fancy things? like put a bunch of pictures in one square..you are amazing erin! haha..let me know..
ker
Post a Comment