Monday, November 20, 2006

Relief is in Sight

J-man continues his cranky ways today. But Ry noticed an eye tooth has popped through. Of course there are three more that have to come through but I am hoping they'll either all appear in the next few days or bugger off and wait so that I can get some patience back!

Only a man --- I have a Wall Flower - which is like a Glade plug in but from Bath & Body works. Ry knocked it over this morning and being a man he set it on the counter upside down! So that the flower part was down and all the fragrance oil leaked out onto the counter! So Lisa if you are checking blogs - we really need to go across the line to buy refills now :-)

Site counter - my site counter is ticking my off! It won't let me into it. I can access other counters but not my own. I have put in passwords, I have asked for new passwords and it won't work. It is like it is frozen. I am getting a little ticked!!!!! Can you tell? If I am still having this problem tomorrow I may have to try a different kind. Anyone else having issues?

No comments: