Saturday, November 18, 2006

Hanging with the fam!

Today we went for lunch at the in-laws. We ended up spending the day there - then everyone came to our house for a pizza dinner. Therefore I will post something interesting tomorrow as I am too wiped out tonight ;-)

The one problem with posting everyday is finding something worth posting! I have looked back on some of my posts and they are BORING! Yet how do I find something unique everyday - and where do I get the energy to post something new everyday! I like trying to be creative. I also think it helps my blog readership when there is something new daily but boring posts aren't really
any better than no posts! I have started a list of things to blog about so that when nothing happens I'll have a few subjects to blog about. There are also a few topics that require some deep thought before posting.

Anyway - Tomkat got married - Am I the only one who finds that whole relationship surreal? Ten years ago Katie told Tigerbeat(or some other teen magazine) that she wanted to marry Tom - how creepy is that? I mean when I was younger I thought I was going to marry a New Kid on the Block (which now just grosses me out). You don't actually marry these people!!! The whole relationship just seems strange and makes me want to yell - Say it with me people - ewwwwwwwwwww!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I agree...EWWWW is right!

kristo said...

boring posts are still better than no posts - and i've found your daily posts entertaining. :-)

tom and katie - EWWWWWWW!!!!!