Friday, November 24, 2006

Introducing...

My cousin Miss K - I have corrupted another mind to the world of blogs. Go check out her blog and say hi! I have also added a few MySpace pages - That of Marcy (my sister) and Lady J

It was snowing like crazy on the drive home tonight but now has stopped! How typical is that. During the drive it is horrible - can't see a thing, and once we are home snug as bugs it stops. I don't know if I want it to snow or not! Ry and I are suppose go out for a date tomorrow - and snow will kill that. But snow is sooo fun(on the weekend). J-man has never played in the snow - so I think that would be fun.

Anyway I should go as J-man is drinking the water in his bath - and Ry is watching laughing. Nothing like bath water to quench your thirst(ewww pee pee water)

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Mmmmm...pee pee water! NOT!!! Oh the joys eh?