
The holidays are creeping up to me - rather quickly. Today I enjoyed my second Eggnog Latte from Starbucks. I love these - but I HATE Eggnog. Go figure! I savored it while driving to the mall - thinking I had lots of time before I had to meet Lisa - so the traffic was okay. Turns out I was soooo late (sorry Lisa). It should have taken me 15 minutes but it took 45 as the traffic was crazy from the rain today.
Again I ran across the phenomenon that no one knows how to drive in the rain, which around here is bizarre. There are two types of people - Scared of Water, and Death Hunters. People either are too cautious and drive you mental or they are swerving in and out of traffic occasionally telling you by gestures that "you're #1". Back at you crazy lady(I did not return the gesture but I sure wanted to -occasionally my Christian love takes a hiatus)
It is suppose to RAIN RAIN RAIN all weekend (big shocker I know). I plan to hunker down with the family and hide till Christmas.
Night night...12 hours till I can get another eggnog latte - tick toc tick toc.
5 comments:
Ohhhhhh, another fellow eggnog latte lover! I'm salivating just thinking about it.
Thank you ... you just validated my "Friday is cheat day" rule! And I thought I was the only one! Ha!
if you get the skinny it doesnt count!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just so you know because of this post I went and had an eggnog latte today. Totally and completely your fault. So thanks! It was heavenly.
Glad I could aid in the addiction. "Hello my name is ... and I have an eggnog latte problem."
Post a Comment