Friday, November 03, 2006
Another Day - Another Post
Well I was suppose to blog about something else today but ran out of time this morning so this will have to do :) I am going into Vancouver for the Women of Faith Conference today. So I ran around this morning - first getting J-man and I ready(he is going to a sitters till Ry is done work) Then I had to get my brows waxed(the buggers just keep growing!)then I went to work to get money - was invited out to lunch with the girls, so off to the very yummy Greek Islands, then off to my mom's as there is a computer to blog on there! I forgot to blog before leaving home this morning. Since I am here at my mom's, I put on her ipod while I blog - I think I may have to get one of these. I let J-man have a listen and just to prove that he is my son and has great taste in music he smiled when Pink Cadillac came on, and danced for Raining Men(Weather Girls versions). Mere this work out play list is sweet! Okay must run "She's a brick house" Can you feel my groove here???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The stress of NaBloPoMo (am I even getting the letters in the right order?) :-)
Listening to the iPod sounds like fun--all good songs.
Thanks for the comment yesterday. I also compare all over the place--it's not just IF.
Post a Comment