Thursday, November 30, 2006

The End

I have made it through the entire month posting everyday! Phewwww! I am kind of glad it is over as now I can relax a bit - although I liked posting everyday. So I may try and keep it up but if I miss a day C'est La Vie. December is going to be busy with family stuff and get togethers so I don't know if I'll be posting much during that.

December will be a big month as my cousin and his wife are having a baby, my Aunt is coming - in a week I think, my sister is coming for the holidays, my cousins are all coming down both from the north or the city, my other Aunt and Uncles are swinging into town too. We've never had this many family in town in one year - it is crazy.

I am currently trying to type with J-man vying for my attention - hitting me(we are working on him NOT doing that), and pushing the keyboard away. Kids are soooo squirmy!

I was all set for a snow day but we only got 3 inches - I had my day all planned out - in my head and then it wasn't a snow day. All those plans went out the window. J-man woke up very early(at least for him) so we both had naps later. So I haven't really done much today - am feeling no motivation!

No comments: