Wednesday, November 29, 2006

MySp*ce Graphics

Several posts ago I put a mysp*ce graphic on here - now anytime someone puts mysp*ce in a google search my page comes up! While I like that it helps my numbers (the ego does well when I get 60 hits a day) it isn't actually anyone that ever comes back. So for future reference - I don't have any graphics here, or words to Christm*s C*rols. You'll notice I've removed certain letters (okay one letter) from these words - that way I won't come up in a search!

Anyway - we're at 2 inches of snow and falling tonight! I am sooooo sick of this! I am not a winter girl - that is why I live here. There are two seasons - rain and about to rain. None of this snow business. Luckily they sent me home from work early so I didn't have to drive.

I leave you with a visual on my feelings about SNOW expressed beautifully by my little man!

November 30th Note : I have now removed the picture from a past post. Hopefully I won't be on google so much now!.

No comments: