Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Crap from the Internet

Picture Removed as it was a pain in the butt - and too many search engines werre bring this page up. It was a cheesy picture of the crab from the Little Mermaid.

Case and point - there are some truely dumb things for you to add to your page. Including kisses, hearts(ugh!), and many Disney Princesses. Now unless you are under the age of 10 - please do not decorate you home, car(although what 10 year old has a car?), or blog with these items. I love Disney but not so much as to decorate my blog with Winnie the Pooh.

5 comments:

Lee said...

2066!!!

kristo said...

ugh! that glittery-thing is super annoying.... might have to post one on my blog, hehe. :-)

suzspeaks said...

that is pretty ugly!! I can see how a 10 year old would like it!!! The lobster looks happy though!

BigDaddyGonzoVents said...

Hey, just checking some Canadian Blogs out.
It looks like you haven't posted in a few days.
Oh well I will come chek in every once and awhile.

BigDaddyGonzo
Fellow Hosehead

BigDaddyGonzoVents said...

Surfing through!