Tuesday, November 28, 2006

bbrrrrrr Baby it's cold outside!

Whoever turned off the heat - I am freezing!!! I didn't go to work today as Ry said the roads were nasty. So I stayed home - but I am completely stir crazy!

Leah - I steamed two of my big windows(we have a really damp house - so our windows grow mold and it is nasty!), the dishwasher, and a bit of my stove. So more surfaces are feeling the heat. I LOVE it - bye bye mold and other gunk!

I have no idea how to dry out our house! During the summer, fall and spring we can leave windows open. But during winter - I am not paying for heat to go right out the windows. We leave the bathroom fan on all the time and that helps but it doesn't help once I turn the fan off. With the cold weather this week there is condensation on all our windows. The windows that got sun light today dried off but the back of the house it is just a little swimming pool! If anyone knows how to solve this damp problem leave me a comment!

J-man has started teething again so we have one cranky baby here! It has been a rather tiring day with him. In fact I can't remember if I even brushed my teeth this morning! And since it is suppose to snow again - I thought I would leave you with a photo of what I would rather be looking at than the snow!

1 comment:

kelly ens said...

totally understand the window thing...we have the same problem - see my blog for a picture of the recent cold mixing with our windows!