Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Costco

Costco is my favorite place to shop. Sadly we haven't had our own card in several years and since Ry's job change we haven't even had access to one. So you can imagine my elation to finding out that we could EACH get our own card with his new job. YIPPEEEEEEE!

I am a pro Costco shopper - I can be in and out with a full buggy in 10-15 minutes. Of course I will have to relearn where everything is as it seems much has changed. I also like to toodle through all the aisles to look for and at stuff occasionally. While you can spend waaaay too much money there; if you just skip the book/cd aisles and just head for the food you can be in and out in a jiff and under $100.

So today I went in to get my card - firstly the lady couldn't find hubby's company (slight heart attack at the thought of being denied), once she found it then I got my photo taken - with J-man (how cute!), then I turned that cart around and entered...sweet glorious Costco.

Of course J wasn't in the mood to let me have much of a look but I did scout out a few aisles and buy diapers. I zoomed through the Christmas aisles(just for you Kristy) and refrained for any purchasing. This weekend we'll go back(as part of our date - the parents will have J-man - how sad it that - we're going to spend part of our date in Costco! LOL).

Anyway - J-man was MUCH happier today - I think I'll keep him :-) He even slept this morning till 10 am!!!! I enjoyed my sleep in - but missed my mom's group - oh well 10 hours of sleep was worth it!

4 comments:

Lee said...

I love costco, but hate when we are on a tight budget. I can drop the bucks there like they are going out of style.

kristo said...

Did you see the cute christmas dancing teddy bears!?!?
I LOVE Christmas stuff.... especially from Costco.
I commend you for your brave display of self-control. ;-)

Leslie said...

Imagine my eyes when I moved to Oregon and found out "what" a Costco was!!! Oh believe me ... I see the world in a whole new light!

Amber said...

I LOVE Costco too! All the yummy samples - so much fun!! I love to "try before I buy" - what better way to grocery shop?