Saturday, November 04, 2006

Women of Faith

Lots to say about this but I am just too tired to think. Tomorrow I hope to get unlazy and write about it.

Tonight on the drive home I was thinking - I didn't miss my family at all - oooo I am such a bad mother!

But after dropping Lisa off I suddenly was very impatient to get home to my boys. I had a lead foot all the way(may my mother not read that!). Luckily I kept the car on the road and avoided getting a ticket.

Now I am home and back to cleaning up, changing diapers, and well ...life.

The relaxed urban dweller(who was seen doing the can-can on W Georgia & Beatty) is back to being "mom"

Blessings

5 comments:

Lee said...

fun, it was. "do you mind if I take your seat?"

Ej said...

ha ha ha ha ha - you so funny!!!!

Jamie said...

I didn't miss my family at all either :) But when I came home and saw Micah at the end of the day it felt like I hadn't seen him in FOREVER! He, on the other hand, barely batted an eye at me. Aaah. Motherhood.

Lee said...

tommorow has come, and is almost gone...

Ej said...

I am just going to squeak in!!