Thursday, November 23, 2006

A new baby

Nope - not me - Jamie had a baby girl yesterday. So a big congrats to the Toews clan. She looks cute as can be - I hope to get a closer viewing next week - disguised as bringing a meal over!

Last night I said to Ry that even though I had picked a boy for the baby pool - I was now thinking girl. I said that around 9:15 last night - how weird is that as that is when Keziah was born.

I'm still trying to figure out when we should have another baby - which is kind of a joke as who knows how long or what treatments we'll need. In the mean time I am enjoying sleeping through the night and not feeling like barfing 24/7! Although when I see Keziah I may get all baby fevered up!

Today at work I was on reception as our regular girl had a meeting at Admin. I like being there as I get all sorts of things done that I normally don't have time for - but the day does seem to drag. Most of the day was pretty good - I even managed to get all the clearing done in 15 minutes - which is a feat close to parting the red sea.

No comments: