Saturday, November 11, 2006

The Moaner

I can always tell when my hubby finds a comfortable position to sleep or sit or lie down. How??? He lets out a big breath/moan. "Ahhhhhhh" as he gets into bed, "Ahhhhh" as he sits on the couch, even "Ahhhhhh as he sits on the toilet"(he may not like me after reading this post) . This "Ahhhhh-ing" Drives me NUTS! It is annoying when I am in the other room but if I am in bed before him I usually get the "ahhhh" puff of air in the face - EWWWWWW!

Of course now that I have noticed he does this - it makes it so much more obvious to me. I hear him do it all the time. Of course being the sweet thing that I am(haha) there are times I have threatened to duct tape his mouth closed. And yet he still loves me ;-)

No comments: