Monday, November 06, 2006

2000th visitor

Hey if you are the 2000th visitor - leave me a comment. To see your number look over to your right above my profile!

4 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I am the 2000th visitor! I came here from micah & co.

I feel like I've won something, even though I really haven't. I do feel pretty lucky though!!!

Your blog looks like fun - I'll be back!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey :)

Looks like I'm the 2000th! I really enjoy reading your blog, and J's blog too. Cute pictures of J and your sense of humor and insights always brighten up my day! Keep writing! ;)

Hope you're doing well!

KL from Krahn

Ej said...

Go figure - my counter is missing some people and so I have 2 winners!

Well - Thanks both Suzanne and KL for stopping by - I hope you come back often :)

No prize other than my extreme happiness that someone is reading my blog :)

I'll be checking on your's so everybody keep posting!

Lee said...

I am 2009!
"I would just like to thank all my friends for helping to make this happen..."