In other news - J-man had his first round of immunizations (yeah yeah I know it is usually done earlier but you don't want to get me going on that!) I really did not like the way my sweet baby screamed when they jabbed limb after limb. And to make me feel even better my son, who already prefers his dad to me any day, is avoiding me like the plague tonight. So once again - mom=bad, dad=good. I know it is for his own benefit to be immune to bad stuff but now he dislikes me even more than before. Of course I am hoping he is not like me as I for some reason have not develped some antibodies after being vaccinated - and they have tried many times with some.I shall leave you with the face J-man gives me today - it's enough to break my heart - little turkey!
6 comments:
Hey Erin - I'm doing my best to keep up with you. I will try to keep feeding your "blog-a-day" addiction - ha ha :)
Thanks Jamie - you are my main dealer right now :)
What a brave mommy!! I am, however, shocked to see that they did it in the legs! Usually when babies can walk, they won't do immunizations in the legs, they do them in the arms. You'll be glad when your baby doesn't get Hepatitis ... or the flu because of your "kind" pain you put him through :) Way to go! Did you get a sucker, too?
He doesn't walk yet - so maybe that is why they could stick him in the legs.
I didn't get a sucker but I did go to Timmies(Coffee place here)
Ohh poor J. Shots are no fun - at all!!
I hope by today he is feeling better & maybe you'll be the fav today! I know how that goes too!!
Oh my! I think it was easier to do it early! Kiss my baby Jack for me on his owie!
Post a Comment