J-man took off with his walker today. He won't stand up to walk with it but if we stand him behind the walker he shoots around the room. (I have video but my mom and I sound soooo dorky in our "yeaahhhhhhhh JJJJJJJ" that you would want to gag yourself.) Anyway this is huge progress as the health unit wants him assessed for being developmentally delayed because he doesn't walk - we are waiting till after Christmas to deal with all that fun stuff. Maybe he'll walk before that and then I won't have to be stressed about it any more.
Will the rain ever stop? I think I could launch a canoe in the backyard today. And it is only suppose to get worse. I am so glad that we aren't in the flooded areas right now.
I am starting to feel quite Christmas-y. I think I will drag the music out tonight and maybe indulge in a little White Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street, or the family favorite of National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.
I am feeling horrible today - of course I realized at 430 that I had eaten 2 bran muffins at noon and that was it for food. So no wonder I feel bad. Made dinner and drank some water - still feel yucky but I am hoping it will go away. I have to work tomorrow so no being sick!
Sorry for the lame post - nausea isn't very thought inducing!
4 comments:
Well I hope the rain stops for all you lower BC people...it sure can get to a person after a while.
Can I join you in watching those movies....what classics. Sounds like a great time in front of the tube.
Hope you feel better soon!
The second my doctor was planning on sending my daughter to a neurologist, she decided she would roll over, sit up, stand, and walk all in the same week. Somehow they just know when it's time...
Sorry about the biopsy--ouch! And the HSG--thank you for leaving your comments.
I wish the local radio station would start playing Christmas music. I love it. I love that I now have a one-hour commute twice a week so I'll get two hours of Christmas music this season :-)
the original Grinch cartoon was on tv the other night.... yes, i watched it. :-)
i have to admit, that national lampoons chrismtas is my all time favorite!
Yay Jack for using the walker!
I know what you mean about annoying mom voices in those little videos. Do we really sound like that all the time??
Post a Comment