Monday, November 27, 2006

Ohhhhh it doesn't show signs of stopping

And I've brought some corn for popping

And since we've no place to go

Let it Snow
Let it Snow
Let it Snow!

Well we actually do have places to go but we didn't go! Ry stayed home from work as the freeway was CRAZY! So we argued and bickered and finally got out by taking a trip to SuperStore.

Hopefully tomorrow it will be okay as we've all got lives to live! The weekend is over and now we would like it to warm up and go away! I am so fickle ;-) Here are some pictures from last night before the snow plows came. We now have a 9-10 foot pile of snow in front of us as they piled all the snow in between units!
PS Leah- you'll understand my elation - I bought a steamer today - I have already been attacking grime!

5 comments:

kers said...

how are you guys coping...it looks like cowtown!! my mom is stranded. all her flights were canceled out of vancouver...shes staying at my brothers..give her a ring! haha...anyways i get in late on the 3rd..something like 1100 pm or something...i wish i was in earlier...but breaky sounds delish!!! tell your parents i say hi! been a while since i have seen them..tell your mom to check out my blog..im getting good at it too!

kers said...

oh yes..i m going to starbucks tonight FOR SURE...need to warm my inner core haha

Jennifer said...

Sounds like our place...we headed to Superstore too! By the way, is it okay if I add you to my links?

Lee said...

a steamer?! Yay! where from, and do you love it??

Tanya said...

I can honestly say that I feel sorry for you all down south. I know what just a little snow does to the roads down there, I can't imagine what ALOT of snow does. I was watching the news last night...doesn't really look all that fun, well, except for all the tobagganing everyone gets to do.

I hope all is well and that your keeping warm and cozy. Its cold here too. But its suppose to be raining by the weekend...sheesh!! Take care of yourselves!