Hark - stop the presses! The world is shocked to hear that Brittany and Kevin are splitsville. Did this union really stand a chance??? By all accounts he is a complete idiot - and course I am sure the tabloids report correctly and he has been sleeping in the basement - LOL.
He now has 4 children by 2 different women. News flash there Kevin - keep it in your pants! Did Brittany really think he was the kind of man that makes a good husband?
Lets review the facts - he was expecting his second child with Shar Jackson around the time he got with Ms Brit. (Shouldn't that be a warning sign to you - if you steal him from another woman perhaps he's not Prince Charming material) Then before the wedding photos are published in People Brit is expecting #1. Within months of Sean P. being born oops she did it again and got pregnant with number 2. And what do you know just after #2 is born he's toast. I am seeing a trend here!
Those poor children - hopefully Brit doesn't try and drive with them on her lap or drop them out of their highchairs again.
Okay enough Hollywood buzz - see ya tomorrow.
1 comment:
haha I was just about leave a comment here saying I have posted and you have not. oops. I need a total update on Y&R, its been like a whole week, and I am soo lost!
Post a Comment