Wednesday, November 01, 2006

November is post a blog a day month!

While I haven't officially joined this blog roll I thought it a rather interesting idea. So I shall try to post a new post everyday for all of November - you may all be bored sick of me by then!

Happy November to all! May the rain and grey dreary days commence! Last year was rather bright and sunny - I hope we get this again! November also means retail shops are starting the Christmas push. Already we've received multiple catalogues in the mail. In Canada Halloween is the start of Christmas although most retailers don't bring out the big guns till November 12, the day after Remembrance day. While the poppies are red and green it is hard to be sober and think of the horrors of war while Madonna whines out Santa Baby.

Anyway - not much interesting stuff happening here, and I am too tired to really want to take the time to be creative. Tomorrows topic(subject to change) is Radical Christians and Rosie O'Donnell

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey, good idea. I've actually posted every day so far (2 days - not a big stretch!), so maybe I'll try to keep up the trend!

Ej said...

It will be nice to have the company - hopefully once #2 is born you'll be able to wheel a laptop into recovery :) LOL