Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick or Treat



Tonight we dressed J-man up and took him out into the wilds. We scored a nice little bucket of loot - which sadly has already been destroyed by yours truly - I know this is the only year I 'll be able to scarf without him catching on. I did save home a few boxes of smarties, although the mess that will make may give me nightmares. I have also included a nice set of pictures from Ry carving the pumpkin - it is a beauty.

I do have reservations about celebrating this particularly dark holiday but babies in costumes are so cute. I had a Tigger, Pooh, Fireman, and several cartoon characters at me door tonight. I could have done without the fake blood encrusted teens and creepy masks though.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I can still get away with eating Micah's candy, too, but next year will probably be a little different (but then I'll just steal the next baby's candy, ha ha!)