Monday, October 02, 2006

Life is a Crap Shoot!

Today I found a great house online - so I asked out realtor to get us an appointment. Our realtor is a turd! We haven't heard from him in almost 3 months - how are we suppose to find a house when you don't do anything bucko! Anyway the perfect house sadly has an offer pending and the owners won't take offers that are subject to the sale of our place. Arrrrrrrrrr! What is up with that - I am not going to sell my house and then be stuck begging for a house that will do because I am desperate for a place to live. I was so excited about this house as it was in the perfect location and had everything we wanted - including being in our price range. My wise mother says 'Let go, and let God' I hate it when she is right! When we find the perfect house - God will make it available for us. In the mean time we commute half our lives away, grumble grumble grouch grouch!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Commuting does suck, but if that is not the right house for you, God will have something even better :) He always does...