Friday, October 06, 2006

Psyco toy

Last night one of J-man's toys went berserk and started playing music at 2am! Ry had to get up and shut it off. Me, being the mother slept through it all. If it doesn't yell, "ma ma ma" I don't hear it !!!

Friday - another work for CRAZY day at work! Starting from my first transaction all the way till they locked the doors! I even spent my lunch hour driving around getting documents signed. Every person who came to see me today had a problem (luckily none were my errors). So I spent lots of time with my supervisor searching for things and in the vault looking through bundles. Then I had to convince one lady that another branch had not followed procedure and that I was doing it correctly. If I am right I really hate it when others say I am wrong! Call it pride, call it annoying but hey occasionally I know what I am talking about.

Tomorrow I will start the prep for Thanksgiving dinner - I am cooking this year. I may even post my Easter Turkey disaster for your reading pleasure (and my embaressment).

Nighty night everyone!

Ej

1 comment:

Lee said...

good job on having turkey dinner!! can't wait to hear details.