My cousin M got married this summer in a ritzy wedding. The photographer created a slide show online. So I went and checked it out. I noticed that there were pics of all my family members - yet none with me in there. There were pics of 'the sisters' aka my mom and her sisters, of the bride and groom, of J-man and Ry, there was also a picture of my cousin R. He was the only one in the picture but you could see part of a side profile of some ugly chick with him. Yet no pictures of me. Feeling rather perturbed I went through again as I must have missed myself. How did I avoid the camera so well???
So on my second time through I notice several things I missed in my first hasty run through. Ry has a mouth full of food in his pic - of course only I would notice that :) My mom looked hot hot hot! Then I tried to figure out who the person was with my cousin R. First thought was it must be family - or the UFF aka the Ugly Fat Friend. Try as I might I couldn't figure it out. Then like a slow motion scene in a bad movie I realized it was ME!!! Oh my - I am the UFF! Thanks to a bad thyroid(and the goiter it produced) from the side I look so nasty! Yes the camera did catch me at a bad angle yadda yadda yadda. I am the UFF!
1 comment:
We are our own worst critics!! I'm sure you looked great!!
Post a Comment