My sister has a my space page - as do I so that we can communicate. Our friend Jane also has one. Recently a American friend of my sister's(she lives in the US) made a comment, and well I thought I would it here and our replies. It should be funny to those of us north of the 49th.
The comment that started it all(made by USA Male Friend)
Also, I think we should make you a really cheesy myspace pages, A, One with a huge Cananananadian flag, A.
My reply
Okay Ris(my sister) you gotta straighten these people out - it is eh not a! As is these people don't know how to spell, eh? Canada rocks, eh? and Pass me a beer, eh! Okay I am going to retire to my igloo, eat poutine and have french toast with maple syrup!
Our friend Jane
Thank you Erin!! I was going to say something, but the polite Canadian in me held back! Cheers to the Canadians, eh! I'll hook up the dog sled and meet you at the Trading Post!
Me again
Don't forget your toque Jane. Can you pick me up some Smarties when you are at the trading post? Which colour do you eat last? Then we can get together and sit on the chesterfield and watch Red Green. Don't forget to wipe your sneakers off before coming in :) Long live the Canadians!!!!
Got to love it when people try and use eh - but screw it up. There is a fine art to it. Not just anyone can do it. And if you are going to use it - please spell it correctly!!!
3 comments:
HILARIOUS!!! :)
HILARIOUS! Love it!
Love all the canadian connotations. Awesome summary of pure ignorance out there. I AM CANADIAN!
Post a Comment