Sunday, October 08, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Things I am thankful for - in no particilar order

My sweet hubby and my wonderful son. They are my world! I love them so much.

My family - the whole crazy lot of them.

My home - yes I have red neck freaks for neighbors on one side but the roof doesn't leak and it keeps us warm.

My job - yes shocking that I am thankful for my job but I am . I am also thankful for Ry's job - which is fulfilling and makes him happy.

The sun for shining today.

My sister for calling me and leaving me a gobble gobble gobble song on the machine today!

My new computer mouse(which I got for a screaming deal at Future Shop - $60 off) I spend a lot of time on this computer so a good mouse is important :)

A church that is awesome and that I look forward to attending each week. I am also thankful for the staff there - for their heart for God and their willingness to serve.

My new jacket from Joe (Super Store) - not on the web site but very good for our wet coast!

The huge book sale at House of James - I stocked up on lots of books (I'll post about those later)

God - for loving me regardless of how bad I screw up, for giving me so much to be thankful for, for dying to save me(that one's pretty big), and for never letting me give up.

What are you thankful for? Leave me a comment and let me know!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

1 comment:

L&D said...

I'm thankful for blogland and that it can bring people together who we might not otherwise be in contact with. So cool!