Lately I am consumed by thoughts of babies. I don't think I am quite ready to hop on the TTC bandwagon yet but I am already stressed about it.What is the right spacing between kids, will I feel gross again while pregnant, will the next one take 4 months to sleep through the night(that almost killed me), will I be able to get pg again(without having doctors looking at my parts and filling me full of drugs)?
My way of dealing with stress is to just get it over with - but when it comes to having a baby that isn't going to help the stress, it is just going to add different stress. So no matter what I do I am a stress case. I am praying and trying to surrender but lets face it I stink at that :-) I keep hoping there will be a oops and I'll just be pg and not have to worry about it.
We went on Saturday to visit some friends who have a new baby - she was so tiny. At least compared to J-man now. She was the same weight as J was though at that age. It is hard to remember what that age was like. I looked at Ry and told him I was starting to think babies again and he turned a strange shade of green and bolted from the nursery like it was burning his skin - I don't think he is ready to have a crazy wife either. J just woke up so I better go rescue him from the crib.
4 comments:
I'm sure when the time comes you will know. Just look around you at how many other woman made it through having 2 or 3 small young children. You'd have the strength when needed.
I was talking my husband the other night about spacing of kids and when we'd try to a second. Would it take us 8 months or longer again? I too thought that i wished I would just have an opps so the stress of trying wouldn't stress me out.
I think the spacing definately depends on the couple. Sometimes I want another one now, just so the kids are close, other times I think I'd like them 4-5yrs apart so I could really "be there" for all teh firsts - first day of school, homework, etc without the interruption of a new one. Besides, M is so much dang fun now!
But also I'm like you. When I was pg with Maysen it was like "Oh, okay!" and no problems. I'm paranoid that when I "want" to get pregnant, I'll have problems. But I guess what's meant to be will happen!
I'M WITH YOU ON THIS ONE BABE! I too would love to breed....but....the lack of sleep, the leaky boobs, the diapers, the lack of sleep, the 9 months of feeling like a whale, the lack of sleep.....I hear ya! Maybe we can have an OOPS together.
Running Wildly - it may be hard for us to have an oops together but maybe with our respective hubby's ;-) LOL
Post a Comment