We went to the corn maize today. No I did not spell it wrong - that is how you spell it. It was such a nice day - you gotta soak up the sun around here while you can. J-man fell asleep half way through the maize. I was happy about this as he was cranky but sad as it meant that I wouldn't get a - look at the baby in the pumpkin patch shot. Luckily after picking out 2 great pumpkins he woke up so we sat him on a hay bale and proceeded to take a few pics. He of course was owly and not really in to it. My dad got lots of good shots - so I'll have to post some of the good ones later but here are some of the one I got.My parents joined us - which was fun. I also ran into a old friend from high school - I haven't seen her in 12 years - this has been happening a lot(post for later I think). After the maize, apple orchard and pumpkin patch we headed over to Timmy's and had a donut and coffee(or tea). J-man yabbered away to everyone "tickle tickle, adoo adoo, oooooooo, da da da daddy daddy, hiiiiiiiiiiii" We are in big trouble once he is talking in words we can understand and have to listen to rather than keeping the volume low and tuning it out ;-)
I hope you all had a great weekend
Ej
2 comments:
looks like fun! i may have to actually go through one this year!
yes, you can definitely add me to your links...assuming i can do the same! :)
Yes you can add me. When I update I'll add you! :0)
Post a Comment