Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Queen of Clean

Yes - that is my new name! I have become a neat freak. Tonight my mom called as I was doing my weekly kitchen clean up(wash all the counters, sink, and any other surfaces, take all the burners off the stove and wash all the bits) Now it is the last bit that my mom(a neat fanatic!!) says is over the top. Yes I do take the stove top apart once a week and scrub every little surface. Some weeks I even remove all the knobs and scrub them too. Luckily this week under close inspection they looked okay. I also send baking soda and vinegar with boiling water down the sink drain to clean all the gunk off. I also clean my sinks everyday with a bit of cleaner. I also put vinegar or tang in the dishwasher once a month and throw my drain rack in too for good measure.

Do I need a 12 step program? No I think not - but I have been watching the show How Clean is Your House a little too much so perhaps that has motivated me. As the bugs they show growing in those houses is enough to make you sick. I think I hear the bathroom calling me now "Come clean me, the fungus is starting to dwell, come clean me"

Is it wrong to think Vim and Lysol smell delish(as the annoyingly perky Rachael Ray would say)??

Anyway must buzz off the computer as I think the shower head is calling for a good cleaning :)

EJ

PS - I still have a office that looks like a war zone so I haven't been completely corrupted to a life of cleanliness!

1 comment:

Lee said...

come to my house with your craziness!!