Sunday, October 08, 2006
Things I am not thankful for
Parking Nazi's - tonight some of the neighbors kids were playing hockey in the guest parking stalls. So my cousin parked in front of our garage and the Parking Nazi(aka Lady from Unit 31) gave us a ticket. What the heck????? The next door neighbors kids destroy everything in sight, they pull rock out of gardens, climb out their windows and walk on the roof, they park in the visitor parking rather than their own garage and rarely get ticketed. Then their mangy little turd ball children are playing in the guest parking spot and we get a ticketed because our guests need somewhere to park - Strata will be hearing from me!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
gotta love strata!! They are nazi-ish
Yeah, strata sucks for so many reasons. I remember several years back when I was pregnant with my first and living in an apartment. I dropped a jug of milk in the elevator, and of course, it exploded. I cleaned it up but a half hour later, a member of the strata came to inform me that I had to mop it up with cleaner because it smelled. What??? How did they even know it was me? Crazy!
Post a Comment