Whewwwww what weather we are having. Power is out most places, trees are hanging over power lines, branches are flying off trees and into car windows, the doors of buildings are being caught in gusts of wind and bent backwards so they can't be closed(this happened at my work). Ahhh the fun of a tropical storm meeting and Arctic storm! Not a harmonious marriage.
To make today even better J-man was sick today - of course he was doing okay when I took him to daycare but he quickly went downhill. Luckily Ry could come home(as his work had no power) and take him home. I then went back to work - to save the world one term deposit at a time! My brain is fried. I can barely think! I had a nice post for today in mind but this is all your getting tonight!
Taa taa
1 comment:
Wow...sounds like your getting some nasty weather down there! Out here, I just wish it would make up its mind as to "weather" or not its going to snow, or rain...none of this inbetween stuff!
As for my blog, I know what you mean, I've been thinking it through a bit more. I have a "family blog" that I have made private and thats where I post alot more pics of the kids and such. Its hard, because no one will ever find me, and its nice to have new people to meet through your blog...ones that actually comment of course!! I'm still thinking it over. I added my email to my profile, so if you want, you can get a hold of me that way and I'd gladly add you. Its a tough decision though, thats for sure. I've stayed away from last names and where I live exactly as well. I've done that right from the beginning. But I know that some out there give out waaaay too much info on their blogs...just trouble waiting to happen if you ask me.
So if you can get to my email...give me a shout. If not, thats ok too. I'm still not 100% decided yet, I'm going to give it a couple more days. Thanks for your input though...its appreciated.
Post a Comment