I am just going to make it for my post today. I have been working all night on cards. 4 1/2 hours straight. I was not feeling the love tonight for card making but I promised to bring something for the silent auction at work tomorrow. Being the cheapo that I am I didn't want to have to spend $$. I am not sure it was worth it. A $10 bottle of wine would have appeased them all and my back wouldn't hurt and I could have been asleep an hour ago.
I sure hope somebody bids more than a $1 - or else I may have to buy them back ;-)
The creative juices were zip zilch nada tonight. I worked 3 hours last night on Christmas cards, so I included one of those. Due to copy right I can't post a pic of any of them. Some the one tonight were good and some UGLY. They may look better to me tomorrow.
Why oh why do I succumb to the guilt of these events. I know it builds team spirit at work but we are using the funds for a TV for the break room - which I won't watch.
Well I must now get ready for bed and see if I can be in bed today. Tomorrow I will try and be witty - or at least entertaining - perhaps I will finally get to posting about the moaning husband phenomenon or the fact that even babies find burps and farts funny(yes, potty humor starts from birth).
1 comment:
I'm sure your cards look great! Wish you could post pics!!
I stayed up late last night too. I was baking for a bake sale at work today. The proceeds benefit United Way.
I hope you are brighter -eyed than I am this morning!
Have a good day!
Post a Comment