
We've been stuck inside today as the wind has been a bit much here. It snowed all night and all today. The unit across from us has a 2 foot drift up against their garage. Now in the prairies I am sure they are laughing at us - but here the world stops for 1cm of snow - let alone 15-30cm. Ry doesn't think he'll make it into work tomorrow as the freeway will be NASTY! Luckily I am not working tomorrow. Of course I did have lots to do tomorrow but it will have to get done later in the week. I hope to get some outside pictures tomorrow but today our batteries were dead and the wind would have made it a picture of whiteness and nothing else!
Till tomorrow - jingle jingle
2 comments:
nice festive blog skin!
fantastic back ground....we are coming down on the 28th..just in time for you to show me a new years skin!;) the j man is getting big and cuter by the day...no word yet on madison..well i havent heard!! cant wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment