Thursday, January 04, 2007

Day of the klutz

Ever had a day when everything you touch breaks or is dropped??

Hello Thursday - I literally almost fell out of bed this morning - I should have taken it as a message from God and got back in and called in sick.

Instead - I banged my leg on a chair, smashed my elbow on the door(twice) dropped all my paper clips, jabbed my finger onto a staple that was logged in the carpet(as I was trying to clean up the paper clips) - and that was all within 10 minutes. Then I posted lots of stuff wrong(so everyone thought I was dumb as dirt today), then I apparently passed it on to J-man as he has fallen or banged into everything tonight(his poor head is covered in goose eggs).

I think I'll hide till this day passes and hope I don't injure myself or anyone else!!!

4 comments:

chaoticfamily said...

Hi I'm a good friend of Jen aka Mccue Matinee - as I was heading back to my blog I accidentally clicked on yours and well couldn't stop reading. You poor thing. Sounds like something I would totally do. Good luck to you and hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog! Just so you know I'm not a weirdo click on Erinne once you get to Jen's blog...

L&D said...

Welcome to my life on a regular basis. Perhaps "Klutzitis" is passed through the computer. Who knew it was contagious!

Anonymous said...

About 2 monthes ago my cat who has long hair and when he uses his litter box somtime his ppop sticks to his fur. Well one morning he left me a landmine rite where I put my right foot when I get out of bed. Then after my shower I steped in another. Then after I got my dress socks on I seemed to find another. Well I was screwed for the rest of the day. I had so much bad luck that I literally turned everything I did into a disaster. EJ I know those day's, I get them frequently.

BigDaddyGonzoVents said...

EJ That post from Coffeemom was from me I forgot to sign in to google and she was still signed in. Sorry :)