I am not in a lot of pain - just the occasional ache. Which was nothing compared to the stress of work today! Come annual review time there are going to be several of us complaining about the lack of staffing and hours. It was crazy today - and I ended up staying late to help cash desk balance. It's 7:20 and we just finished dinner - what a day!
Looking for a definition of an Emoticon Ry told me recently that he didn't know how to read them or what they meant. After I picked my jaw up of the floor he told me he'd found this site. I had presumed that my computer savvy hubby would know all about them but nope - completely clueless. Just goes to show you that there can still be some surprises 10 years into a relationship.
6 comments:
OOps, I think I deleted that. So here goes again.....love the slide show and the music. I hate to ask but what is Emoticon??????
Mooma
;-) which is a wink or :-) a smile or :-( frown or :-p sometimes tongue sticking out - generally all facial expressions made using computer bits
EJ - I have spent many a moment in a dentist chair having several uncomfortable procedures done. I have had bone shaving done and some other unpleasant things. I feel for you. Hope you are feeling better soon and that you are able to get some healing rest.
Yah....I'm kind of a blogging / computer dummy!
I'm glad all went well & you're doing good!
Have a good weekend!
Just when I think I know more than CoffeeMom about computers she shows me off.
Post a Comment