Yup - my sister has decided to move back here! I am very happy - of course it isn't for another six months but I can deal with that!
I am feeling a bit better - head is still a little fuzzy but I think I caught it in time! I am still feeling a bit rough - but J-man got his shots today and has been crying for several hours now - so I don't think there is anyway I'd be feeling good right now!
A warning to my friends : if I come to your house I will want to use your bathroom - why? Because it will mean I'll get to pee...alone! J-man is getting rather fascinated with the toilet these days (which is a good thing) but it does mean he likes to try to see what I am doing. There are some things I prefer to do alone - actually I'd settle for just not being the center of attention! Anyway you have been warned!
Okay - enough blog-o-nothing!
4 comments:
I totally understand the need to pee alone! If Jaxon sees me head to the bathroom, he's right behind me, taking it all in!
Oh, the things we used to take for granted!
i cant wait for the summer now!! Ris coming home is great news..and thanks for the glasses comment..needed that after my day today!!!
I lock my bathroom door, and Ben takes it as a challenge to find the right object to pick it open...
My sister moved back to BC from Saskatchewan this summmer. She was away for 6 years. I can relate to your excitement!!
Post a Comment