Saturday, January 13, 2007

Sleeping like an old fart

Maybe it is just age but I am becoming rather particular about the way I sleep.

First - my pj bottoms must be tucked into my sleeping sock - and yes there are particular socks that I sleep with - not just any pair will do. Then my pj top has to be tucked in too! I hate shirts that ride up at night. Lastly my fleece throw must be tucked all around me - then the duvet and sheets can be brought up.

I am one hot mama!! Luckily Ry is usually half asleep before I even finish brushing my teeth so he doesn't have to view this rather scary spectacle.

Then my pillow has to be just right - and that is just by feel. Now if only I could prevent Ry from rolling over and breathing in my face I'd be perfectly happy ;-)

4 comments:

Lee said...

the June & Ward Cleaver bed system may not be that bad after all hey??? Two twins, your own blankies...

Family Of Five said...

Oh you crack me up!! I love to be curled all up like a burrito in my duvet. AND hubby and I have seperate duvets now because I don't like to share and I must be completely tucked in!! He would always make me cold and ruffle it all up whenever he moved around!! Funny we are!! :)

shari said...

i may have to do a post sometime soon about my adventure in sleeping. its quite humorous, when its not 3am and you still havent been able to sleep.

kelly ens said...

hilarious!