J-man is driving me nuts today. I love him dearly but if the whining doesn't stop I am going to be in a Psych ward (maybe Running Wildly could be my nurse). He had a meltdown for 45 minutes - straight crying - no matter what I did. And this was after being whiny all day.
Part of my problem is I'm still feeling a little sick - and we've been stuck inside because of the rain and being sick for too many days in a row. I will be happy to head off to work tomorrow and then pick him up refreshed and sane! Ry came home and jokingly said "So you thought about being a stay at home mom?" I ran screaming from the room. I would go insane. I love the creativity and the thrill of work(even when work pisses me off). Work is a place where I can be me as me not me as a mom. Some are cut out to stay home and some of us aren't. Me - not cut to be home all the time.
Anyway - here's a little video of J-man from last night being his impish self.
3 comments:
I totally get it! I desperately want to stay home, but the truth is....I'd seriously go crazy! Not for me either. Now, if I could work part-time...the best of both worlds!
We all have those days!!!
I think his smile says it all. Nice to have someone in the family who doesnt have much to say!
Post a Comment