My cousin Kerry is a Flight Attendant and therefore has to put up with some CRAZY stuff. Go check out her blog for how not to behave towards airline staff!
Now repeat with me - I will follow Transport Canada rules, I will not yell or threaten those that are trying to enforce such rules and I will not act like a crazed lunatic over a dog!!
Of course after I type that I realize that tomorrow I may be the one someone blogs about as being the nut case. A few weeks ago my engagement ring broke - after my hand got slammed in a door. So I took it into a jewellery store to have it fixed. Today I called as they have not given me an estimate and I was suppose to have it back by now. I just wanted to come get my broken ring and take it somewhere that 1. would get the job done 2. wouldn't try and tell me there were things that needed to be fixed (like all 12 claws) when in fact they don't.
So I call and surprise surprise they aren't sure where my ring is. Say what? Did I hear you correctly? You have lost my ring - the expensive one with the diamonds? So I got a little annoyed. Finally the girl said to call back tomorrow to speak to her manager. I wasn't mean or harassing I just asked some basic questions like when they thought they'd be able to find my ring!!!!!
This store is the sister store to the one where my ring was purchased and is the store that caused the break when they fixed the bend that occurred from the door slamming issue - which are the only reasons that I went there. After all - none of the staff seems to know a thing about jewelry besides the fact that it is shiny! Anyone can put on a Suzy Sheer power suit and pretend they actually have a clue. this same store once gave a expensive diamond ring to someone posing as the owners husband. They never asked for ID or thought it was weird that the hubby came in so soon after the ring was dropped off! So hopefully I'll get my ring back tomorrow and I can take it to Lee's in Abby and get it fixed. I miss my bling!
6 comments:
wired off decaf coffee?? thats a first...:|
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5tyYBs46W4
annnnnd this is me on a bad day...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXl0nTjcrzs
JUST KIDDING!!! hope you enjoyed!!
I love the second one - I really think that would be a great way to great customers ;-)
It's amazing how much we miss our rings when we don't have them. I often feel that something is missing from my hand when the ring is sent away to be cleaned or when i used a different one while I lived in Africa
I love hearing about bad customer service stories. It makes me feel good about my efforts. In fact I should start a blog dedicated to bad customer service.
i love the "suzy sheer puwer suit" line.
You crack me up girl!!!
Yikes what a story (the airplane one). I hope you get your ring back soon!
Post a Comment