Where is the snow? Just a light dusting - gross this morning but by afternoon - soggy wet west coast slop! I went to work and Ry stayed home and worked. He and J-man took a little trip out into the back yard for J-man's first snow playtime - as you can see he was NOT impressed. The kid hates jackets or anything that restricts movement. He is also psychotic right now - whining nonstop - which is another reason I was glad to go to work - not having to listen to it (bad mummy!) I think the poor guy is teething - bad eating, bad napping and generally mad at the world.

As to my mom trying to burn her house down??? I love my mom - she is a great cook but occasionally she forgets details - like the fact that she put rice on the stove. In an effort to be healthy we're all trying to eat brown stuff(brown bread, brown rice, brown pasta - you get the drift) Anyway my mom decided to cook it in the afternoon on her day off - as brown rice take 50 minutes. Well as would only happen to her - the phone rang and being the chatty people we are she got talking.
I can just see her expression as the smoke wafted down from the kitchen into the office - I can also just see her sprinting down the hall in near hysterics to find a kitchen full of black smoke so thick you couldn't see across the room.
I get a phone call last night from my rather sheepish mother asking if I knew how to get the stink out of her house - as her and my dad were stuck inside with the putrid smell. So if you have any ideas - let me know and I'll pass them on.
4 comments:
Hi Ej. I'm sure that his attitude will come to an end, just give it time.
haha everytime I go on a brown rice kick, I lose a pot to the effort. You have to stay right with it, or watch out!!!!
we are chatty people...ears are a bit better..popping a bit as i was working out today...not a good sign...giving it one more day then im off to the doctor!! j man doesnt like the snow? thats waht you get for being born in the lower mainland i guess:P haha talk soon??
Attitude?? What... that isn't normal?? :)
Post a Comment