Wednesday, January 10, 2007

All is well

Survived the crown and the shaving of my jaw bone - I love those little pills!! Snoozed most of the afternoon. They gave me some anti- inflammatory drugs but they make me dizzy and tired. Fine when I am at home and Ry is with J-man - not quite sure how it will work tomorrow with being on my own and driving to work. i WON'T BE ABLE TO TAKE ANYTHING OBVIOUSLY BUT dR. SAID i WILL PROBABLY BE IN A BIT OF PAIN SO AGAIN NOT SURE HOW i 'LL WORK WITH THAT! - crap just realized caps was on - too bad I am not going back to retype!

My Grandfather fell and broke his leg in 2 places today - so we're not sure what is going to happen there. Last January he had a heart attack and a stroke (January isn't a good month around here!!)

Anyway I am stoned on drug and can't really think so I'll go - thank you for all the thoughts and prayers - they were appreciated.

6 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Poor Grandpa and you! :(

kers said...

this time of year is not good in general for our family...can you believe it was almost a year ago, my dads sickness?? YIKES...anyways im off to toronto...will be around next week...keep ya updated!!

Family Of Five said...

So..... are you feeling the pain today???

kelly ens said...

hope you enjoyed the drugs :)
and i hope january picks up for you in the second half!

BigDaddyGonzoVents said...

Well your relief of pain is in my prayers.
Enjoy the drugs!

BigDaddyGonzoVents said...

Oh, I forgot I will add you Grandfather to my prayers too. I just lost my Granfather before Christmas. I know how important your grandparents health is.