I can hear Ry talking to J-man about his rather loaded diaper - that is my cue to look super busy on the computer.
If you remember we're having J-man assessed for being a bit behind (he still doesn't walk or talk in anyway that is understandable). I heard from the Infant Development Unit already. When I dropped off J-man's assessment they said I'd hear from them in 2 -8 weeks. Well they are either really slow or really concerned because within 24 hours I got a call. Of course I've since been playing phone tag with them. I'll keep you updated
No word on my Grandpa yet - aside from the fact that he still hasn't been admitted to a ward - just hanging out in emergency (don't even get me started on the state of health care!) My parents are going to visit tomorrow and find out what is going on.
Today work was crazy - I can't wait till spring and we're hopefully well staffed (who am I kidding) . After my review I'll see what I want to do - as I really like my branch and company but lately it has been a bit much and the slogan at work is "$^ rolls down hill" and I am at the bottom! Of course they just decided to give us our birthday and our spouses birthday off with pay (SWEET!) Obviously they are shooting for a top 5 for next year's top 100 companies.
Anyway not much else going on and the pain meds are kicking in and making me loopy - ttfn.
6 comments:
How old is J-man??
What's wrong with gramps? Hope it's not too serious.
When I had my wisdom teeth removed I remember just feeling fuzzy the whole time from meds. I hope that you have a speedy recovery.
Keep us posted on J-man. You never know, he could just be holding out on you :) He'll wake up tomorrow and say "hi Mom!" and walk across the house ...
funny girl trying to look busy, awesome about the bdays off!!!
I didn't get your email, unless your display name was 3 initials, ???
J-man is almost 19 months old, my Grandpa broke his leg in two places - and is now at least in a ward rather than in cubby at emerg, Leah - I'll try again.
He is the same age as my little girl!! :)
Post a Comment