I often wonder if people can tell that I'm actually re-arranging my nose ring and NOT picking my nose...I try to refrain in public unless it's in a weird position. *sigh*
Hi EJ, I'm a friend of Jen (Matinee) and Lisa's. Anyways I just wanted to say thank goodness I'm not the only one who notices people doing this. Very gross!!!
i guess we both hate drivers yesterday!! today on deerfoot was a breeze...will be there probably only saturday..need to check flight loads...maybe ill just call you..waht days are you off?
3 comments:
I often wonder if people can tell that I'm actually re-arranging my nose ring and NOT picking my nose...I try to refrain in public unless it's in a weird position. *sigh*
Hi EJ,
I'm a friend of Jen (Matinee) and Lisa's. Anyways I just wanted to say thank goodness I'm not the only one who notices people doing this. Very gross!!!
i guess we both hate drivers yesterday!! today on deerfoot was a breeze...will be there probably only saturday..need to check flight loads...maybe ill just call you..waht days are you off?
Post a Comment