Sunday, January 28, 2007

Barking Mad

Last night we went for dinner at one of Ry's co-workers. I ate WAY WAY WAY too much. After being such a health nut for the last little bit my poor tummy was in shock.

On the drive home I felt so gross - I actually wanted to throw up. As gross as throwing up is - it seemed like a good idea but I didn't actually do it.

We got home - and I brushed my teeth while clutching onto the counter - wanting to die. Ry commented that I really did look awful(thanks hon). Got into bed an found a comfortable position and did manage to fall asleep.

"arrf arrrrr arrrrff" something jars me awake. My heart is pounding as I try and figure out what scared me so bad. Whack comes an arm over at me. Ry is obviously having some weird dream barking like a dog and swinging limbs. I duck as the arm comes by again. I kick him and tell him to knock it off. My heart rate slowly returns to normal. I am stating to drift off when "arrf arrrrr arrrrff" Ry is barking in my face again. Scares the living daylights out of me. Of course now I am awake and have to pee so off I trudge to the loo. Back in bed I try and relax and I am just about asleep when "arrf arrrrr arrrrff" Ry the psycho dog is back. I give him a boot and a punch and tell him to knock it off. Then I begin the process of flip flopping in bed - waiting for the wonder mutt to start again and mad as stink that I am feeling gross and he is hogging the bed and barking in my face.

I did manage to get back to sleep but I was a bit grouchy this morning ;-)

Just got a call - sounds like J-man just did a #2 in tub again - gross - Lyyyyysol!

5 comments:

Lee said...

ok, laughing out loud at your wild hubby!!!
And sorry about the poop.

kers said...

heyy im in toronto..tahts why i havent posted you commetn..but now i have;) anyways i got to go..the bus is leaving with out me!! will email you later tongiht!! LOVE YA

Jamie said...

That's hilarious - husbands say the funniest things in their sleep but I think barking like a dog tops any of Erik's mumblings!

L&D said...

Laughing here....yes, full out giggles. And I love how annoyed you were at him.

kelly ens said...

HAHAHAHA! love that he was barking in his sleep. my husband hasn't done that to me yet, though i'm sure it would give me a heart attack! :)