I feel like I've been hit by a bus, then trampled by a herd of elephants and finally kicked several times by a horse.
Everything hurts - I am drugged up right now - which is the only reason I can even make it to the computer. I need to clean up the house as it looks like bomb hit it - more like J-man running free all day while I moan in pain on the couch.
My fellow blogger friends I have been trying to read today but my eyes just won't cooperate. So I haven't left you comments but I will try to sometime this weekend - hopefully when the sumo wrestler stops sitting on my sinuses.
Sniffle sniffle achoooooooo
8 comments:
Get one of those nose strips I see advertized on TV....or put your head over a bowl of steaming water.....or just cut your head off! Ha!
Hope you rest and get better....really!
man that sucks! hope you feel better soon!
Hope you feel better soon and that the sumo wrestler gets off your nose soon...or atleast loses a bit of weight!!
Yuck. I know exactly how you feel. We had a cold here last week that took us out for the entire week. And I couldn't really take anything b/c of breastfeeding either.
I just read your last post now too. Shame on you for forgetting Ry's b-day!! (jk.) I hope it ended up being a good day!
hope you are feeling better!! i am off to the fantastic city of edmonton for the day tomorrow...you should see what i bought baby M..ok its 115 and im still lying in bed...GET BETTER!! say hi to j man and ry
Well I hope you feel better. The only advice I can give you, Dennis Leary said it best "NightQuil NightQuil you giant F*****g Q.
I think it has something to do with the northern hemisphere ... as I'm sick too! Hope you're feeling better soon!!
oooh :( hope you get better soon!
Post a Comment