Think happy happy thoughts and take care of you.
A double shot of Benelyn One all In one and some DayQuill is what I use to try to prevent being sent home.
get better soon EJ!!! i just got over it myself..
I hope it doesn't hit you. We are all suffering in our house here and it's awful!
I have started to feel kind of "icky" myself. Tis the season, right? Hope that you feel better soon!
noooooooooooooooo...............
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Think happy happy thoughts and take care of you.
A double shot of Benelyn One all In one and some DayQuill is what I use to try to prevent being sent home.
get better soon EJ!!! i just got over it myself..
I hope it doesn't hit you. We are all suffering in our house here and it's awful!
I have started to feel kind of "icky" myself. Tis the season, right? Hope that you feel better soon!
noooooooooooooooo...............
Post a Comment