Here take my money!!
My ring is going to cost me a rather substantial sum to have fixed as the claws need to be redone (why do I have so many diamonds!). I also elected to have my weeding band resized as post J-man my finger is a little bigger and my ring is uncomfortable 6 months out of the year. Of course since the band is two tone it cost big bucks. There goes my year end bonus.
Then Ry's car has been shaking like crazy so last night he jacked it up and looky looky - the tire had separated(or something funny that only men can understand) The gist of the problem - it was no longer round - more bumpy and egg shaped. Not so good for freeway commuting. So off he went this morning to buy new tires. They only had 2 in stock so we have to go back in to get the other two soon. All four were needing to be replaced - but I was hoping late spring/early summer. My car will also need new tire(summer/fall). Both cars also need a tune up and who knows what that will bring!!
January is not the month to have huge expenses. The coffers are empty. So if anyone has a money tree growing in their backyard - I'd love a bit.
In J-man news - when I picked him up from daycare - I was told he was a little hellion all day. Kicking and throwing fits. Great! My child has gone from sweet baby in crazy toddler. Please tell me this stage will pass quickly!!
3 comments:
That sucks about your ring. I had a ring mishap myself last year where mine ended up in the dryer and missing several diamonds. Luckily, it ended up being covered under warranty but they did want to charge me some serious bucks.
that stinks about all the money draining issues. Trust me... I understand!
Also with the sweet baby to not so sweet baby in 30 seconds.....NOT FUN!
First of all they take forever to get it to you. Then the reem you a new one for the price. What a bunch of phooeee.
Anyways doesn't it seen like all of these unneeded expenses always seem to happen at the same time.
Some day's I wish I could get away with tying my daughter (2) to her Dora chair just for 10 mins of sanity.
Post a Comment