Sunday, January 21, 2007

Birthday Present?

So what did my hubby buy with his birthday money? A programmable thermostat. Yup you read that right! Of course I shouldn't be surprised as he asked for an iron when he turned 21. Always wanting useful things. Me, I would have blow it on something for me - and only me. Like a new pair of shoes.

He also got himself a polish/wax buffer thing that spins like crazy and makes a good racket. So he has just gotten himself hooked into washing the cars next weekend. One more reason I just don't understand the gender - presents that make work! Of course if someone got me a Kitchen aid mixer I'd be happy - more because it would look cool on my counter than because I was going to start baking ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi. your right about guys. Whenever birthdays or christmas comes around all guys seem to want tools. Must be a guy thing.
Summer

L&D said...

HAHAHAHAHA. I hear ya on the mixer thing. It would sit there looking pretty on my counter too. Ya, men are strange the gifts they want. Socks or jeans.....and we're like, a gift is supposed to be something you WANT, not NEED. Men.

Leslie said...

Oooo, and they have such cool colors out now for the Kichen Aid mixers - like the red ones. Nothing like a $200 counter pretty :)